Your learning experiences simple and fast
A learning experience platform to provide a more personalized learner experience.
- A learning experience platform (LEP) is a software system designed to expand the range of training content learners have access to, while also providing a more personalized learner experience than one would typically have through an LMS.
- Let’s get this out of the way now: An LEP is not a replacement for an LMS. Rather, an LEP is an additional layer that sits atop your LMS and the rest of your training technology stack to enhance the overall learner experience. You can also purchase an LEP by itself and integrate it with any LMS or LRS systems you already have.
- the most common features found in an LEP are geared towards the learner, with the goal of improving training content discovery and consumption. Features such as:
- A multimedia library. Instead of having to package learning content into a comprehensive course, LEPs can accommodate any type of content on its own, be it podcasts, articles, videos, or otherwise. Typically, this multimedia is displayed alongside courses in a Netflix-like interface for learners to browse through and consume.
- AI-driven content recommendations. Employees don’t have to wait for managers or HR to assign them courses in an LEP. AI will automatically recommend the best courses for them based on the content they’ve consumed before, or content that similar learners have consumed or rated highly.
- User-generated content. Trainers and HR managers are no longer the gatekeepers of learning. In an LEP, rank-and-file employees get access to intuitive tools that allow them to create their own learning content that they can share with the rest of the company.
- Personalized learning paths. Learning content is tagged and grouped by skills, career progression, and a variety of other ways to give workers the best-preset path for their development. Learners also have the option to create their own customized path.
- Contextual, on-the-job learning. When integrated with other systems such as Slack or your CRM, an LEP can deliver learning content at the time and place it would be most beneficial. Imagine a salesperson seeing a module about how to pitch in an email at the exact time they’re doing that task. That’s what is possible with an LEP. (source: capterra)
Your learning experiences simple and fast
maximum learning impact is achieved in the 4-6 weeks after the classroom training.
- Paths: Create immersive learning paths in bits
- Media: Demonstrate anything with video, audio, and written tutorials.
- Projects: Create projects, discussions, and more.
- Remix: Use content from various sources to create effective learning journeys
- Assessments: Make it stick with game-like practice quizzes or graded tests.
- Progress: Motivate learners and track an activity by showing their progress.
- Notes: Add notes to the content to specify what should be learned.
- Learn Mode:Give them an environment designed for focused learning.
- Coach:chat and share content with your learners
- Branded:Launch under your own name, URL, and catalog. You control everything.
- Mobile:Design, teach, learn, and manage on any screen—also the one in your pocket.
- Business: Grow more revenue from courses, workshops, coaching and more.
- One place:Give each learner a homepage for all their learning, past or present.
- Radar: See exactly where your learners are in real time so no one gets stuck.
- Schedules: Help your learners stay on track with due dates and auto-reminders.
- Feedback: Share feedback on project submissions, assessment answers, and more with our lightning-fast workflow.
- Discussion Prompts: Post discussion prompts to foster intentional, guided discussion on any step.
Make impact: Boost and show your impact,
based on training analytics
Quick and easy setup
Create customized solutions with
just a few clicks.Enable participants
Empower your participants to
peak performance with daily
individual training schedules.
All plans include
The services include a wide range of features
- Unlimited content creation
- Unlimited quizzes and workbooks
- Unlimited reports and tracking
- Video & screencast uploads
- Customizable branding
- Mobile-ready delivery
- Flexible roles and permissions
- Secure cloud hosting
- Automatic content backups
- Friendly tech support test
Looking for more information?
Is Mexam easy to use?
Very! You don’t need to be tech-savvy to create, share or edit training. Anything you create is automatically designed and formatted for mobile. Basically, if you can use Microsoft Office, you can use Mexam!
What if I go over my user limit?
No problem! We’ll alert you at the beginning of the next pay period and give you a chance to upgrade your plan before charging your card.
Do you offer a free trial?
Yes! After a quick live demo, we’ll set you up with a free trial. Why the demo? Because our most successful customers were able to get more out of Mexam, more quickly, after having someone quickly show them the ropes.
Will Mexam work on my mobile device?
If it’s an iOS (Apple), Android or Windows device, you bet!
Do you offer discounts to nonprofits?
Yes we do! Please contact us to find out more.
How long are your Live Demos?
Usually just 15 – 20 minutes or less. We’re happy to show you how Mexam will solve your business’ specific challenges and answer any questions you have.
How does payment work?
Take Mexam for a whirl for 30 days, risk-free. We’ll only ask for your credit card when you sign up for a plan. Once you’ve signed up, we’ll send you an invoice at the beginning of each month.
Who is considered a user?
Anyone who can access your training. If you need to remove old users, you can archive them at any time, without losing their record. Archived users no longer count against your total user number.
What if I want to downgrade, or cancel?No problem. Your plan’s new rate or cancellation will begin at the beginning of the next calendar month.
What happens if I fall between pricing bands (e.g. 100 users)?
We can offer a tailored price based upon the exact number of users you have if your organisation doesn’t fall under one of our price bands. Please request a quote to get a price tailored to your company’s needs.